Monday, April 29, 2013

End of course testing

I think has been awhile since I can say I done have any homework. Yippee. I'm so glad. I even did a little dance and everything but then it made me realize that school is almost over. The school year is almost over.
Is it just me or did it go by like crazy fast?
Excuse me if this sounds cheesy, but it seems like just yesterday I walking through that door and became a freshman.
My friends and I use to joke that we were all fresh meat for the seniors and teachers and stuff like that. Now we freakin' own the place.
Nope not even close, but it nice to dream.
I'm trying not to panic.
So I'm here dancing and stuff about not having homework by then hit me again eoc (end of course) test tomorrow which is our test to prove we learned something to get the credit. I already know this but it just set into reality. I know I will do fine but i know I'll only do fine. Nothing too extraordinary but everyone including myself wants me to score high and expects me to score high like super super advance. Super.
That's all I got to say. Wish me good luck. (I'm trying hard not to freak out). I'm think I'm freaking out on the inside.

ABCD the letters that determine my knowledge.


 

I'm back. I just finished up the test. I think I did pretty good. Now I have to do is wait for the results. This is the part where I second guess my answers. Ugh. I'm crossing my fingers that I score advanced. Please. I want be in honors class next year.
It's like I'm good student and get all a's but I'm just an ok test taker and I don't know why I'm like that. I just always have been so that's why I'm still crossing my fingers that I did a fantastic job.
Hope you are having a fantastic day. Bye guys and ladies.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.