Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dream #2: stuck in school.

Hey everyone. My dream a few nights ago was about school. Big surprise huh. You usually dream about places you are most of the time. I guess my dreams are telling me that I spend too much time at school and home. Actually your home is most common place for you dreams. I think that's a proven fact.

Anyways to the dream I was about school. I was supposed to go home or something. I think I was going home. One of my teachers/coaches saw me and said if I wanted to watch the game I had to go trough he main entrance so I could pay. I passed the gym and saw people fumbling on the ground. I figured the sport was wrestling. (click read all button if on home page)
Everyone was cheering and yelling. I futures if I found the correct entrance it had to be a parking lot near by. I don't why I thought. I just did. I found the correct entrance but it didn't work. I was still inside the building. I saw a snack machine and few other students. It was this one guy that I don't really like that was eating Cheetos strangely and asking me to stay in the hallway with him. He was acting really creepy. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I walked out of this door. (Ok while I'm writing this in class are these guys who are farting and yelling, so immature. Ok back to the story). It was two guys and they were in yawn chairs in this gazebo like thing. I was happy that I was in outside but I was still trapped. I figured out the way to get out if school was in this game, kind of like a jungle gym that you see at elementary schools. Anyways I fell off of the thing but didn't get hurt. This lady said I did the game wrong and another lady came up and told that lady that she set up the game wrong. They argued and I snuck away. Then I woke up.

Yup, weird. Strange. All of the above.
I hate this class I'm in right now. Wish me luck for not going insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.