I really hate my last class of the day. The sub is a mess and my teacher is out sick. What happened to the optimistic destiny. She didn't die. She just left. She will come back at after this class. She knows it is no way to make this class cool or make it suddenly seem fun to be in. It is no positive side to this class. She knows this class is a waste of time but she knows that she needs this useless credit.
The Destiny stuck in this class is tired and cranky. She has a headache. And knows she has a bunch of homework to do when she gets home tonight. She can't do it n this class because it needs to be done on a desktop and she has to print her essay.
I hate his class so much. Someone just farted again. Uhhhh. Ummmm. I think someone ate too many burritos. I'm holding my breath. They said it smells like McDonald's fries. ( do they think I want to know that). I had to share I don't want to be alone on this nightmare.
Bye. Hope I survive so I can post again.
That's seriously depressing for u but it makes a great post for me to read
ReplyDelete