Hey hey. Haven't posted in awhile and truth be told the reason why is nothing is really going on that is interesting enough to write about. Sometimes you are just in that boring place in life. What could I do to spice up my life?
Well I could first of all get my sister to shut for one Minute to let me think......
Ok I'm back I think she's done. No wait she never will stop because you know why because she is immature and has no concept of how annoying she is and how gruesome and irritating her acts are.
...........
Back to my topic I shouldn't be rambling on about that, something that won't change.
What can I do to spice up my life?
I could decide to run off in the sunset and live a carefree life. Nah. That's not my style.
I can throw in a complete game changer in life. Spicy.
I could sit and eat tons of chocolate. That sounds tasty. I hope people won't think I'm sad. I just love chocolate. Oh and I like to eat pasta too.
Maybe I could do something FUN. I haven't done something fun in awhile. It's always school school school school school which my parents think is a good thing but I need a break that doesn't involve sporting events, over use of technology(i have a problem letting go of my laptop baby) or boredom.
I guess you can say this post was totally random and a ton of brainstorming. And if you did guess that I would say you were right. Bye. Off to do homework while at a baseball game. Boredom. Plus, a volleyball game. Plus some more homework. Plus, a late dinner. What a life.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.