Friday, April 5, 2013

Engineer?

Hey buddies. It is almost six o clock while I'm writing this. I have to hurry up. I will have to leave when it is six though so let's make this little talk right now quick.
Random thought: it is very cold in this room I'm in. Wonder why.

Anyways my dad is with me at this college that's running this program for ages 14 (who are no longer in middle school) through 19 year olds I think. Maybe it's 18. Anyways my dad has been taking me here every first of the month since oct or nov I can't remember. This post isn't very informative so far if I keep forgetting things or don't exactly know.
These meet ups are for people who are interested in being an engineer. Today students are coming to explain their personal experiences. Log story short this is the last meet up. Bye it's almost six. Don't want to look rude being on my iPod and all.

Anybody want to be an engineer or is an engineer? I would love to know as much about the career choice and about the different fields.

2 comments:

  1. sounds awesome. i have friends who are thinking about becoming engineers themselves....i would love to know more too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.