Friday, May 3, 2013

Just another day

yeah, popular kids. You won't exist without me.
You just wouldn't it.
Such a relaxing yet chaotic day. The schedule has been messed up and every class is basically a free day or little work. I love it. The school year is truly wrapping up. I'm glad but at the same time it's like one year down three to go and I thought high school was supposed to be the best years in your life either that or college years or it was supposed to be horrible. To me, high school is just another school year. It is just ok. Nothing too exciting or horrifying.
One of my 'golden' years is almost up and nothing that big or memorable really happened. Should I be worried? No not really, I make good grades and my GPA is fantastic, my dad just thinks its ok. Whatever. I worked hard and that's my best so there. It's the teachers they are the non operative people. A few are not pleasant but most are very helpful.




Sometimes this how it feels to be in my class......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.