I think I finally found to become Internet famous. All you have to do is watch this video and then take action. I'm trying to sell you anything. This is a free video too. Warning this is a joke. I can't believe that I ever thought about going around the hard way with actually caring. Warning, this is a joke. Please just watch the video and come to the popular side of life. Warning, this a joke.
I have found the secret!
Truly, I haven't and truthfully I never will. And if people actually found the secret people would catch on. You know it is always that blabber mouth in the group. If everyone became famous because of this secret that is no longer a secret than no body would be famous. To be famous or publicly admired you have to stand up and believe what you are doing, be a role model.
Just keep doing what you're doing if you really want to be publicly admired and looked upon for the rest of your life.
Cause I don't. I just want this tiny little community, but have opportunities to help and change people's life on a small scale so that way it's not like I''m talking to a crowd, but I'm talking to you. I don't want to be rumors that you hear about me. I want you to know me not hear about me, if that makes since.
OK. Bye. See ya later. It might be a long awhile because I got this 1,800 words essay, 2 Power points presentations, and a bunch of homework to do. Talk to you as soon as possible. Remember to comment, like, and follow my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.