Friday, April 12, 2013

this or that questions w my sibs

This or that questions with my sister and brother: A is for Autumn. D is for destiny/DD/your blogger. J is for Jonathan my brother. Out of boredom.

1. Fishing or hunting?
A: Fishing so you don't have to walk far. I'm lazy.

2. Urban or Rural?
A: Urban...urban...Urbanog.com
D: Rural.

3. Ice-cream or yogurt?
D and A: ICE-CREAM!!! (click read more if on home page)

4. jazz or classical?
D: Classical.
A: Some of it is good. like that one...do uh do um...a
D: Or like that artist Two steps from hell.

5. dancing or singing?
A: singers get paid. I like money.
D: If i was a fantastic at dancing that's what i would choose.

6. Video games or computers?
A: Which one has the sims. Computer.
D:both of them.
A: I know but I rather play it on the computer. I would be in love with that game.
D: I want it to. O well.

7. Pencil or pen?
A: I don't care.
D: pencil. White out stinks.
A: Pencil.

8. Finding Nemo or Sherk?
J: Finding Nemo.
A and D: Sherk.

9. Run or walk?
A: Walk.
J: Run.
D: If you didn't get tired which would you chose?
A: Run.  I would be like a vampire in Twilight.
D:  Run, hello, doing a thousands miles.

10. weird or normal?
A and D and J: WEIRD.

11. Tv or movies?
J: movies.
A: Movies. I said it first though.
D: Tv shows.
A: Tv shows most likely end in a movie or starts with a movie.
D: Jonathan what did you say?
J: Movies.
D: no just a second ago.
J: I didn't say anything.
D: yes you did.
J: I said something in my mind, but not out loud. (haha. Who do you think is crazy?)

12. Nachos or French fries?
J: french fires.
A: nachos
D: I would say french fries.

13. Ferris wheel or roller coaster?
D: Neither both have to do with heights.
A: Roller coaster.
J: Ferris wheel.
A: People usually make out on Ferris wheels.
J: ewww. Roller coasters.
D: No not true. Sometimes people get married on roller coasters.
A: I would want to get married on a roller coaster. What if I barf on my dress?
J: You never barfed, barfed.
A: I know, what if my soon to be husband barks on me?
D: Then he barfs on you.
J: (laughs)

Yeah that's me with my sibs doing this or that questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.