Thursday, April 25, 2013

6 things I fail at

I want to do this challenge to write everyday for a while month for up coming may, but then I was thinking that would be make writing such a chore which would be awful. Right? Then I was thinking that forcing me to be creative could actually be a good thing. You can say making this decision is kind of mixed emotions slurring together. So instead of deciding right now on what to do then later failing I decided to make a list on the things that I fail at:
1. Probably expressing feeling in a correct manner. I might laugh when it is really inappropriate because I am nervous or I don't know what you are saying. That got me in trouble a few times, but it usually just makes me seem like all around happy person when I'm not.

2. Another thing that I fail at is painting my nails. It not that I do a terrible job about the painting part. It is part where you have to wait for them to dry. Idk why I know have to wait but I just seem to try and a do something and completely mess it up. Ugh.


3. I kind of suck at grammar and spelling and all that jazz. That's bad though because I would to become an author. That's something I have to work at. I won't let this discourage me though.

4. I fail at talking. I'm just not a very good at interacting with people. I hate awkward small talk. It only awkward if you make it awkward and I make it to the extreme. I'm awful at that kind of stuff. I'm just shy has been an excuse since I was a baby. I can't hide behind anyone. I want my voice to heard and lately I have been heard. I just want my voice to be louder and quit second-guessing myself.

5. I fail at sticking with things. My interests and hobbies change so frequently. I'm actually surprised that I kept up with a blog for so long. That is amazing. This blog is probably only thing that I have done that I created that I am proud of and am still crafting the skill. I have quit or less frequently make videos, stopped the web series production (it is dead right now, might come back to life doubt it), drawing, painting, crafting, baking, playing sports, and a bunch of other stuff. I guess my problem with this that I don't give myself a chance to learn or give the interest a great enough experience length.

6. I fail at walking. I am so clumsy that it really is getting out of hand. I almost fell in front of my teacher. Nearly fell down a slop Friday in front if some girls trying to get to my car. I lost my footing on stairs all the time and I can't play it off either like some people can. Everyone knows when I trip. I think I'm clumsy though because I don't pick up my feet that much when I walk. I slide and glide. Gliding sounds elegant but I'm not elegant that's why I don't like maxi dresses that hit the payment.imagine how many times I'll trip and fall on my face.
Imagine.

Make sure you share some if funny fails and some serious ones to in the comments. Like and follow blog. I got one member too. Thanks Aaron. So happy. Sorry I didn't mention him earlier.

Smiles,
Destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.