Friday, April 12, 2013

YouTube Videos that you should watch

I am going to share some of the videos that I liked on YouTube lately. That way, you can be sightly less bored if you are roaming the Internet and can't exactly find a web page or video to watch. OK let's jump right into the videos because I am sightly wasting your time and you could be doing better things. Things that could change the world, but before you change the world drastically watch some hilarious videos and rethink that destroy-everything-in-the-world-that-is-fun-inator.
If you get it, you're cool.
Tell me about channels on YouTube that you like to watch in the comments. Like, comment, and follow my blog. (click read more button if on home page to watch videos).

 Here are your hand-picked 6 videos to watch:
(these are random videos, they are of interest of me)

Jeans are my life. Here is how to style them and outfit ideas.




They explain what the world has come to. Abbreviations.



They are one of those videos you can just relate to. Love it.


Another one of those video where you can relate to. Something everyone has done.



How-to again with Andrew. Same guy from the above video.

 

Let's do some drawing. Some drawings on bread. Funny love the actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.