Saturday, April 20, 2013

my funny little habits

I have this funny little habit that I love to read quotes and go searching for quotes to live by. Maybe they are like a guidelines to life for me. I savor them for awhile and even save pictures of them and right them down in my journals and my notes. I constantly scout for them like on t shirts, posters, online, shows, movies, and all over media. I know a lot of people match beautiful pics with flawless quotes right beside them, and they are amazing. I even tired to make my own little drawing with a quote right beside it too. I called it my master piece while I worked on it while watching drop dead diva on Netflix.
Fun times.
Sadly someone (my brother) got a little hot chocolate on it. Can you tell? I don't think so from far away but up close and personal and since I am the artist I see out every time I look.
Here are some quotes that I absolutely love that are funny too:
 

I have another habit where I can't stand to have fridge open. I don't ask me why but i think it is about when i learned about wasting energy and ever since then I cause chaos by the fridge. Sorry family for nearly chopping off your arm when i slam it shut trying not to keep it open for extra two seconds as i pour my juice.

I really hate it when people scratch paper. It sends a tingle down my spine. I think that is one of the reason why I dislike wrapping gifts in wrapping paper. Plus I'm not so good at the folding either, but hey you don't care how it looks you just want to know what the gifts are underneath.

So yeah those are so of things that I know is a little strange that I do, some of my Weirdness. Strange. Funny. i bet you can relate. Bye for now.comment about some of your strange little habits too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.