Hello everyone. Just had to stay after school for like the second time this year. Wow. That must sound pretty lame since some people stay like everyday. When I mean after school I mean like thirty minutes plus. Here's why:
I don't do sports
I don't do extra activities.
I don't wander
I like to have perfectly little scheduled, organized life. I am not the type of girl who just goes with the flow. I like to know the purpose and reason why I am there.
To be honest, i am not the type of person to like surprises.
Let me explain:
I do like surprises, but on certain occasions I can't stand to wait and open the gift or look in the bag. I don't like that you know that something is under the Christmas tree, but you can't open it until morning. I hate that feeling. Knowing, but only half knowing.
Tell me or don't tell me at all. Don't mention it. Don't taunt me. Ugh. That gets on my nerves. I hate only having half of the information.
Ok bye for now. Don't forget to like, comment about what makes you so overly irritated, and follow my blog to read about my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.