Background info:
I been wanting to leave accidentally-on purpose notes in my library books so when I turn them in the next reader will be able to see my thoughts on the book or something like have a nice day. Like when your mother in elementary school gives you those cute little notes in your lunch. Saying good luck on your test. That kind of stuff. Maybe even leave note saying to come to my blog.He he. Anyway, i never did it. Well my friends left on in this kids lunch saying 'we watch you while you eat tacos'. That was something hilarious.
Anyways, I talked myself out of it. I think the librarian might catch it or something. Paranoid.
The Dream:
I was reading a book and I just got done with it. I threw it on my bed and all these notes and letters popped out. (how could I have skipped over those). I sat on my bed and took out the letter that were in envelopes and note cards. I opened the letter.It said that they have been watching me for awhile and enjoyed reading my blog and watching my life. I started getting creeped out, but still read on. They talked more about how they wanted to meet me formally and was tried of looking through windows and stuff.
i picked a note card up that read 'AmazingPhil'.Weird.They even had other cards about other things and/or people that I was obsessed with too.(I'm not a stalker though). I called my sister in the room and handed her some letters to read by the same person. i asked her what did she think about all this. She said this was creepy.
I got out of my bed for some reason to stand up. I reached for the book and the bed started to move on its own. The covers and pillows. IT looked like a person was underneath, but no one was there. I screamed and ran. I ran and ran into the kitchen and tripped over something and looked back to see if anyone was there. i felt someone tug on me and I fought back. I curled up in the corner by the fridge and started to cry. My mom looked down on me and said that's what I get. She said that is why she never opens her birthday gifts anymore. Then that's when I woke up.
Analysis:
I think I watched too many unboxing videos and AmazingPhil. I also believe another reason that sparked this dream was that I did find a note in a library book saying 'what's the temperature?'.
Bye:
Bye guys hopoe you enjoyed reading about my dreams. Feel free to share your dreams by commenting. Like, comment, and follow my blog for future stories.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.