Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Procrastinating

Hey buddies.

I have been procrastinating all day.  I was supposed to start writing my novel. I was supposed to be cleaning the house. I was supposed to be blogging. I was supposed to be doing something of value. Something. Anything. Anything but sitting around whining  about how I never do anything.

Well sitting around whining about how I never do anything is something. I am sitting, whining, watching TV, going on the Internet, and breathing.


SO that's how I talked myself into doing 'nothing' all day until I ate lunch. Then, I decided to make a post for my lovely, little blog.

Lately, has anybody really been procrastinating?
Let me guess!
You're procrastinating right now?
Yup.
I knew I was right.

See you in the next post.



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am planning on making a murder mystery but I have to fix a ton of holes in the outline. Then, I'll be ready to start writing.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like something I wanna read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procrastinators will unite...tomorrow.

    A tip I have about procrastination (since I'm a chronic procrastinator myself) is to just set tasks up into simple steps. Looking forward to reading more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I procrastinate so much, and yes you're right, I'm doing it now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.