Monday, May 27, 2013

my test scores

Hey, everyone. You know how  I was freaking out about one end of course test. Well, if you haven't you should check that out before you read about here.

Ok, well when I took the test it like any other test I ever took. I knew it was nothing to freak out about. Well, we got our test scores back the day before the last day of school. I just kind of forgot to tell you guys.

This is how I felt when during exam week and afterwards.
Turns out I had nothing to worry about.
The teacher called everyone up to the desk. I already looked at my grade and stuff online at the computer. She calls us up in alphabetical order. I'm pretty close to the beginning of alphabet since my last name starts with H and all. The teacher is pretty straight forward and says the scores and not really nothing else.

When I hear my score I am happy, but I am kind of disappointed. I got a 91. I am was happy I did better than I thought I did. The reason why I am so disappointed is because I was so close to advanced which is a score of 93.

This close.

I'm still glad though.

Bye. See ya in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.