Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Hey buddies and moms.  Right now it's Mother's Day in America. I was going to post something like a week ago saying what I made for my mom but she reads my blog so I couldn't do that.
Yeah that would ruin the surprise.
Anyways now that I gave her my gift I thought I share. I mad a card for my mom which is so unoriginal. I think the cards you buy at the store are so generic. Very. Homemade gifts for moms are the best unless the thing you bought is going towards the homemade gift or if your mom really wants something they see.
I also made my mom a cute little bookmark. Lovely.


I also made a candle. It is really easy all you have to do is melt some old candles together in a double bowler. Then add crayons if you want (without the wrapper of course). When all is melted pour into your container. Then add a wick into the candle by wrapping it around a pencil and hang it over the top of the container. Then let it harder. It probably will take only a few hours but just to be safe let it harden for 12 hours.
Then make your label. Make sure you say what's it for and the scent.
Ta da again.





Ta da.
Scent: Black cherry and Lavendar.
Happy mother's day.


Bye everyone. See ya in next post. Thanks for stopping by and reading this.

(Mom if your reading this: thank you for supporting my blog and my dreams. Thanks for being a good mom.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.