Saturday, May 11, 2013

those oh-so relatable videos


Hey guys I found a few videos (3) that are oh-so relatable and that you should WATCH. If you didn't watch these video that would be a crime within itself. These videos make you laugh. And who doesn't like to laugh?
Anyway, I suggust you watch these recommended videos from yours truly and relax.










To be completely honest. I like these type of videos where you can nod your head and are so happy that someone out there understands. Then again these type of videos can get on your nerves and you want to say stop the complaining and just live life.Why do we find people ranting about things so watchable?

'That awkward moment when' stuff does get on my everlasting nerve but you catch yourself saying that 'that really was awkward when that one time...'.

I learned its only awkward if you make it awkward and duh everyone saying 'i'm just all awkward. Nothing about me is normal'. And if everyone saying they're not normal than we are all not normal together making us all normal. Does that make sense? What is normal?

Oh well, I don't know if you get it or you don't but bye.
That was my word of advice for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.