Saturday, May 11, 2013

summer is ah comin'

Hey guys, it's Destiny. Can you believe that the school is almost over? (This obviously only applies for people who are out for the summer). The school year has gone by so fast. It is only two weeks until summer break. I kind of want to rewind it so the year can go by at a moderately rate.
Wait. Did you just say-?
Did she just say-?
You want to stay in school longer?

Maybe, i did.

Summer can be such a drag sometimes and it's not like my classes are super hard and the homework is unbearable. It is not like I get bullied constantly or am completely invisible. I don't get mixed up into drama. I have nothing to fear, but nothing to look forward to either. It is place I float around in trying to get an education with some close friends.

My summers are sooooooo boring. I could fill this whole page with o's but I won't. It is a waste of your time, but that is how I feel. I would love my summer if it met hanging out with my friends 24/7 and having nonstop fun but sadly for some reason that's not how my summers work.

My family goes on vacation for a week which is fun, but then after that it starts. the boredom. The hot steamy house of boredom. The horror.

At least this summer I have my blog for some entertainment. You know what that means? That means i'm going to be blogging nonstop. Stay tuned...
NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.