That is what I just witnessed at this volleyball game and when the dropped to the floor they really did scream.
They screamed.
I flashback to when my brother use to hit the floor with his fist and cry about what he wanted. He got this technique from a tv show. Way to go, what my mom calls, the idiot box. I don't know why she calls it that. Are we the idiots? Is the 'box' the idiot? Are we turning into idiots? I don't know.
My brother was throwing a tantrum. What sparked it? I don't know but it about the age 5 so not to long ago he's 7 now. It was the time were my brother went through his terrible two faze again.
I come back to reality just enough to see them lose a point the green team jumps to block the net. People are cheering and I just look like a misfit.
I look back to my iPod. Five min past. I look up again to see a ball flying towards the other stands. Luckily not over here because I was not paying any attention. (click read more button if on home page)
I see a shirt that a guy is wearing in front of me that says 'old guys rule'. I silently laugh inside my head.
My mom looks at me with a look that says 'why can't you pay attention?'
Why can't I pay attention?
Truly I rather be somewhere else. Somewhere else. Plus these bleachers are killing me. And it's about the billionth game. And did I mention that I hate watching sports. That doesn't seem like entertainment to me.
![]() |
| That may be entertaining for the second. But that doesn't last forever folks. |
Because I'm me. Just let me do my homework, read a book, eat, talk to you guys, text a friend, listen to music, or sleep. Just tell me when it's over.
![]() |
| I wish that was true. |
Have any similar experiences where you would absolutely don't want to go? Share your opinions and thoughts in the comments. Make sure you remember to like, share, and follow.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.