Dear incoming freshmen,
I know you may nervous for a new year I school. Especially seen it is your freshmen year and you might want to change everything about you like a fresh start. High school is a fresh start and this year does count.
You have heard that there is thing called a GPA and you need a good one to get accepted into college and get scholarships. You need a good GPA. You can't fool around and get into drama (especially for the girls) and fights. I watched too many people this year throw everything away over a guy or they simply hate a person. If you hate a person so much why
do you want them to be in fighting range so your body hits theirs. That's kind of revolting and hypocritical if you are so disgusted by them. I luckily talked my friend out of fighting some girl because she stole her jacket which was like 25 dollars. Seriously? Even tough she didn't make that mistake she still ended up failing because she hung around the wrong people.
do you want them to be in fighting range so your body hits theirs. That's kind of revolting and hypocritical if you are so disgusted by them. I luckily talked my friend out of fighting some girl because she stole her jacket which was like 25 dollars. Seriously? Even tough she didn't make that mistake she still ended up failing because she hung around the wrong people.
You have to have a strategy to make school work for you. It might sound insanely lame but you will be thankful in the future. If you do fail freshmen year and don't have summer school you repeating the grade buddy. Even if you can go back for your sophomore year you have to work your butt off just to get in a decent college. It all starts as soon as you hit the door.
Ha. And for those people who do have good grades but still love the drama and create that drama. Ha. Karma is going to bite you bad because you going to say something to the wrong person and bam. You'll get your butt beat. Watched that happen before too. It can and will happen.
Bottom line for the drama policy is don't associate with it.
Retards is a strong word but in this case it simply means
these people are looking for trouble and love chaos.
High school is not like in the movies folks.it is just a school that might be bigger. More people. More friends, right? Not in all cases but I personally just had a neutral relationship with everyone I didn't personally care for. I had respect for them I just didn't care for how they chose to react to other people and their personality. Some people didn't know me but the people who did treated me like I treated them. Nice. Neutral. This one guy, before who knew who I was, called me nice girl. Even though he knows my name now his nickname stuck. That's what he calls me sometimes.
People treat you how you treat others.
A GPA counts so much if you don't have good foundation how are going to have a good house. Each class counts and even if it doesn't you can always have a backup or impress potential scouts, colleges, and get opportunities.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.