Um originally I always wanted to write something about my life and tell everyone what was going on. I wanted to have this open diary type thing. Little did I know that is a blog kinda is. I use to, and still do, keep journals but not about crushes, secret admires, and fights. I talked about school. Fun and funny things that happened to me. Even sad stuff.
I wanted somebody, usually my future self, sitting in chair filled with hot tea laughing in chair about my past.
The first step towards a blog was actually me creating a website. It was, now deleted, theddshow.weebly.com. It fun my mom actually introduced it to me when she was reading the paper (remember when people actually did that 'read the newspaper'). It fun while it lasted. Weebly was good to me when they were brand new but then it was a real pain in the butt. It started loading stuff slowly and didn't corporate with my many pictures.
Plus as they got bigger they started charging to like the extremes all the former free stuff was basically gone. Was a disappointment. One of my biggest disappoints though was weebly didn't help promote your site on google (that was before bing). You had to self promote which at the time I really didn't know how. It was quite awful. I was a kid though. Give me a break.
Plus as they got bigger they started charging to like the extremes all the former free stuff was basically gone. Was a disappointment. One of my biggest disappoints though was weebly didn't help promote your site on google (that was before bing). You had to self promote which at the time I really didn't know how. It was quite awful. I was a kid though. Give me a break.
I think at was about year and some months and that's when I was still just playing around and had tons of goals. I became invested in the idea baking and cooking. I wanted to create a food blog. The thing about this is I was excited about the idea. I didn't actually want bake or cook. What was I thinking?
My second blog was about my overwhelming passion of running. Yeah I'm still on a mission to get 1000 miles at some point. Don't really have a time line. Just a hobby. I wanted to educate people of the art if running. Who is really going to listen to a teenage girl that hardly knows what she is talking about. Not me. Running is not what my whole life centers around.
My last and my current blog which is my DD show showcases my life. Not a part of it but all of my life (of course some stuff is classified though, I don't want stalkers and people watching me like I'm some type of "reality" show).
When I actually started my DD Show it was for the wrong reasons, but now (for the most part) I got everything figured out. Stay tuned for part two of why I started a blog: how my current blog started in the wrong direction. This is only part one because frankly it is a long story.
Bye buddies.
P.S. I got another follower for my blog. Thanks Misha for the support.
My last and my current blog which is my DD show showcases my life. Not a part of it but all of my life (of course some stuff is classified though, I don't want stalkers and people watching me like I'm some type of "reality" show).
When I actually started my DD Show it was for the wrong reasons, but now (for the most part) I got everything figured out. Stay tuned for part two of why I started a blog: how my current blog started in the wrong direction. This is only part one because frankly it is a long story.
Bye buddies.
P.S. I got another follower for my blog. Thanks Misha for the support.
stay tuned....


And here I was starting a blog, because I wanted to build an audience and have something to do during summer. :-P
ReplyDeleteYeah I agree with you that is one of the main reason but it a bunch of tiny reasons why I enjoy blogging and why I started blogging.
Delete