Hey buddies I been needing to update you guys about my life and nonsense. That's what's my blog is about obviously, but sadly nothing really has been going on so I haven't had anything to write about. I tried writing posts like for the twentieth time but they all came out crappy. They went something like this:
Hi I'm destiny. Me blog. You read.
It was basic cave man talk. I wanted to shake my head in shame. Yup. Life just kind of got boring and I don't know how. I always have something to say. I might not say it but I have something to say. My mom told me if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. That's why I'm so 'shy' at school.
Bye guys. I'll try to find something to talk about. If you have any ideas leave them in the comments.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.