Tuesday, May 21, 2013

dream #4: murder mystery

U haven't done a dream in my dream journal for so long. I feel like I have to apologize or something. Then I'm like what do I have to apologize for. This is my blog. Anyway getting back on track about the dream journal thing. (My mind wanders way too much).

I have this dream about being in this reality murder mystery show like that upcoming ABC show 'Whodunnit?'.
You can except I'll be watching it when it airs in June by the way. Anyways, I was in this cafĂ©. Maybe it was a restaurant. I don't know. Me, being my close future adult self, was drinking some wine observing everybody. For some reason, even though I was fully independent, had my dad there. I saw this lady leaving the restaurant.

I looked at my dad and said I would be right back and I had left something in the car. I lied to him. He gave me the keys to car and I was off. I ran to this sidewalk and almost bumped into the lady. I looked at her and said "You did it". I really don't know what I was talking about, but apparently she committed some type of crime. She gave me a confused face and said "How dare you".

I knew she couldn't escape because for some reason she couldn't walk off of the sidewalk. Strange. I had her cornered and I knew I would win the cash award for solving the mystery. My dad came out of the restaurant asking what was I doing. He interrupted the big cat fight that was about to happen.
That guy is what makes this funny. Why does a crowd find this entertaining? I find the crowd entertaining if anything.
 
Or maybe the fight would have looked something like this:
 
why do they always grab the hair? They both look like a mess.
 

Then, my stupid alarm clock woke me up like most of my dreams. Ugh. I never know if she really did commit the crime.

When I woke up I was so hopping that since  had the car keys in my hand that the dream would turn into an awesome car chase.

Bye ladies and gentlemen. BTW and PS and all that: fighting over insufficient stuff is a waste of time even if you are heated for the moment. I will talk more about it in a future post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for loving my blog. I really did enjoy your blog and your traveling wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.