Sunday, March 3, 2013

Small appple pies & web series update

Hello, I did another vlog.
Potluck night tonight. Wonderful.
Potluck: Everybody gets different tasty meals. You get to pick what ever you want. Yum
You should try it some time.
Anyways, this is also an update for our web series coming up. I
had to do my homework which I really hated, I decided to do this instead.
I stil haven't fininshed. I'm so lazy. No, I just have better things in life to do.
Like talk to you. Your welcome. I hope you enjoy and like, comment, and subscribe that way
you can watch the web series when it airs.

Bye. Got to go eat some small apple pies. Have a fantastic day/night. When ever you watch this. You know what I mean. We both know what I mean. Watch the video. I just seem awkward writing this.
Thank you. Always. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.