Night of Mar. 22nd, 2013:
![]() |
| I actually want a skirt like this, but my hair in the dream was soooo ugly. |
This field day or free day at school was by a mall and by a McDonald's. I wanted to get something McCafe drinks. Yum.
The school didn't allow us to go see a movie so we didn't bother going in the stores. The mall suddenly seemed awesome and everyone flooded in. I began to follow to see what was wrong. I kind of became lucid a this moment and thinking I am not a follower I started thinking that do I really want to follow these people to who knows what, but me being my curious self I followed anyway. I got confused where everyone was going and people in front were going in multiple directions. I began to think what ever this must be hard to get to. I wanted to get out of there, but it was so hard to get out. I found the actually treasure.
These guys, it was about five of them, looked controlling. A few people were at a bottom of a pit with me. One of the guys pulled a lever and everyone fell down. I heard an intense noise that made my vision blur. The lever went back down and people surveyed the effects. I wanted the whole cruel thing to stop so I climbed on top of the people's heads and got out of the pit and climbed on the machine and the people looked appalled. They started the machine up again and I almost swerved off the machine but grabbed onto this handle that was conveniently placed. I climbed onto of the whole machine. I found a secret compartment that was an off switch. They eyed me funny and I pushed it. The dizziness went away. I think they were thinking straight again and they put their head down in shame. I started yelling at them. I said 'do know who would be disappointed in you?' They shook their head. I said 'your momma'. The scene faded and I wasn't lucid anymore.
The next scene was at a table and a guy was repeatedly thanking me. They made a feast in m favor. Some lady tried to eat all the food and the guy told his wife to go change into her dad's shirt. He said she could have his waffles when she can back. For some reason it seemed like it was a food shortage because he didn't really wanted to give his waffles up or maybe he was just tired of cooking. Anyway before he told me what my sausage was I ate it. It turns out it was elk poop. (My strange dreams, maybe I should rethink making a dream journal jk). I spit it out. It was extremely sweet and meaty tasty at the same time and had a tough skin. He just laughed.
That's when I woke up. Yeah my dreams are crazy. Hope it made you laugh a little. I would love to hear your insane dreams too.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that sometimes I become half lucid I guess you can say and when that happens I can only control my movements, not the situation or the other people. (Just wanted you to know).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.