Friday, March 29, 2013

Opposites

Hey bloggers I was so excited today about letting my sister quest blog for myddshow today. She was going to share her dream about Blair Redford from the lying game. It was so funny too. (click the read more button...)
I decided to make her write it down. I was surprised when she finished writing so quickly. She showed me her dream in her notes app. I took one glance at it and it looked totally wrong. It had no periods or capitalization. I was frustrated yet confused.

Then I laughed and laughed and said she had to do it over, but I don't think she will. She is not a fan of writing or reading for personal reasons. She will of course do it to school and stuff, by for her own personal interest she doesn't. We are like totally opposites when it comes to school.

I guess I'm just born opposite from my siblings, but i'm born me. And  I'm not changing that for anyone.

2 comments:

  1. You are so going on my blog reading list.Oh and my blog (if you'd like to see that is) is My Little Big Journal at meandmyselfonline.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for putting me on your blog reading list. I checked your blog and it is awesome.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.