12:00
Hey everyone right now I'm at the driving place trying to get my permit. I was going to vlog about it but hat would be so lame now that I think about it. It would just we a whole video of me being bored and waiting. You would see me standing and waiting and siting and waiting. You might even get to see me play subway surfers. Overall it is a long wait and camera even stopped working for a minute. My mom is with me reading her book right beside me. She is on page 106. On the little screen it says 41 customers waiting. I have been here about a hour. I might be another two hours before I get out of here. We are waiting beside beside the men's bathroom. Ugh.
Yeah, this how your blogger sends her Monday this week. I'm excited and nervous. Not that excited and not that nervous but it something new to experience and mom got the most excited I think. She was like 'this is a milestone'. That just gave me a boat load of pressure. I wasn't even thinking like hat before she said something. Cross your fingers that I don't fail. I'll post again about my response to the test.
Ok I need to go and relax but not too relax.
3:30
i'm back and I got my permit. I passed. Barely. I am so glad that the whole progess is over. it took about four hours to get out of there. Right now I'm at home and happy. When I busted through the exit doors I said 'freedom'. That is longest i waited for something in a line. SO glad that is done and over with.
Congrats to me. I just finished eating a gaint cheese burger and some sweet tea.
Talk to ya soon. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.