Thursday, March 28, 2013

At volleyball practice

Today I'm at my sister volleyball practice. Don't want to be here. MY mom said that I can't watch her for five minutes without technology. She says that is bad. I say I'm just always connected and want to talk to you guys.

Yeah. It is extremely boring here and I don't have that long of an attention span so I don't like these things and they aren't that entertaining. The only entertainment here is you might get hit with a flying volleyball......

Great now is a whopping fly in here. Great.

About seven minutes until I get out here and can go home and post this since I don't have wifi on m little iPod. I wish I had a smart phone so that way I could actually send this to you while I'm here. Everything would make a little more sense then.

So what kind of boring activities do you get dragged into that you have no purpose of being there. I know, blah blah that I should support my sis and be there for her blah blah but why at the practices that doesn't add up or make any sense to me.

My mom right now is protecting from the flying balls. He he.
Got to fend for myself now. That means I actually have to pay attention a little bit. Bye. I'll upload this when I'm at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.