Thursday, March 28, 2013

My life: watching some sims

I have been obsessed with the sims all of a sudden and don't exactly know why I have been. Well I do know what but why am attracted to this little characters (sims). I have wanted the sims for awhile and since the new game: the sims 3: university life kept being advertised before my YouTube videos and all over my Pandora. Those advertisements made me remember my wish to have some sims. Today I been watching some game play. (Nerdy). The game looks so cool and I'm putting it on my wish list. It is right beside my wish for a gigantic shopping spree and a million views on my blog. So my chance of getting the sims are about 5 percent. It is a small chance and I'll probably talk myself out of it like ten thousand times (that's how my brain works). It will take awhile but I will get a million views, my shopping spree, and most of the sim games. So bye. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.