Yes buddies, the news is true. I did have another sub at school today. I hate subs. I am so sorry if you are a sub. Let me correct myself, i hate the way classes and students treat subs. I dislike how the students believe they can act a fool when the sub is going to report all it back to the teacher. I always get picked as one of helpers for the subs in elementary and middle school. In high school, it is no helpers. Today though the sub, he was a coach for a basket team that wore his coach attire which includes a whistle which he blew a few times directly by my ear, asked me to take the roll to the office. Boy, did I have an adventure walking around the school.
Sadly, since the sandy hook incident all are school doors are locked when school is in session. You have to go the front and ring he bell to get in the building. I gave the handwritten attendance to the senior doing her service work or what you call it. They really just seem like they are on their phone or talking, but Are there to help you if you need it. They are friendly but they don't want to be there. Anyways I saw a, I guess you can call him a friend, outside the office he said 'what they call you in for?'. I rolled my eyes, smiled, and said 'attendance'. He shooed me away. I guess you can say we just know basic stuff about each other. Both of us been knowing each other since fifth grade and have a few classes with each other each year. I went wandering around the school and after a few good minutes I was to the classroom door. I slung the hard door open and everyone gasped because of the instant light flooding into the room since we were watching a video and the lights were off. The room rumbled back into its chatter and I sat down. Again the sub had to quiet down the room and make the video that kept buffering to play. This is how the rest of the period went. I guess the adventure into the hallway to deliver was the only peace and quiet I got that whole period. Why did I have to be the goody too shoes and go straight back to class after my deliver? Hope you can learn from my mistakes.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.