Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ways to stay postive!

Hey everyone right now I am watching the pretty Little Liars marathon since it is spring break and all. Yesterday I was going to post about all the bad things that happened to me over the weekend. Then when I went to write about it I forgot about what I wanted to say. I guess those bad things weren't that bad. My point is that I didn't hold a grudge and not let those moments, what ever they were, destroy my weekend or my life. Try to remember the positive things in life and not get stuck in an awkward sad position. If you are a negative person you will remember negative things and if you are a positive person you'll remember the positive things in life. Now which one seems like a better life?
It is not that hard.
(If you need a little help it's positive=positive).
The good/positive things that you can do that might make life better:

1. Get a good night's sleep

2. Breakfast:
I know every little children show says something like this, but it works. Sometimes you can just easily be hungry instead of irritated.

3. Stay hydrated:
 I know that I get headaches when I don't have my daily dose of aqua.

4. Let go:
don't hold on to emotional junk that you don't need to be carrying around. Don't hold a grudge. Just don't do it. It is awful way to hold on to a situation or conversation. You need to find a way to let go of that stress because you are going to have it. You need to find something that calms you down. Some ways I like to clear my mind is through walking (btw I done about six miles this week), writing, and even helping others through some of same problems you have.

5. No regrets:
It is awful to regret something. I know I struggle with this one. I'm working on this, but I'm doing a lot better. Basically, you'll keep thinking what could have been. Either do something about it and say what's on your mind or let it go.

6. Realize that everyone is different:
I know this is another problem I have and still dealing with. I know people are different on the outside (obiviously), I guess I just don't understand that people that need help just don't want it for what ever reason. I need to realize that everyone doesn't want help even though they clearly need some help. I don't know why I feel like I have to and I don't know why they don't want help, but I have to accept that's how they want to live their life.  It is their life.


So I just confessed some of my problems to the whole world and tried to help you guys. Of course only if you want my help. Thanks for reading. Like, comment, and share. Don't forget to watch the season finale of Pretty Little Liars tonight. I promise it will be fantastic. And if you haven't been watching, I recommend you go do that. Watch every second and enjoy. Bye.

Remember to vote for what kind of page I should add to blog in the poll and if the poll doesn't work just leave a comment. Bye. See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.