1. Websites and blogs that i love: this would be a continuous list of blogs and websites that you myth not know about but would totally enjoy. Plus I would give you some information that would tell you about each site. This page would help you fight boredom and find stuff that I enjoy and that is kind of similar to mine. Just when you get to that site and love it, remember who sent you there and that you will always love her too.
2. Songs that I love: I don't know about you but music helps me focus, relax, and study for a test. This option will show you a continuous list and maybe even some samples of music that I love for various reasons. I'll have a playlist for certain categories. For example mane one category might be party music another might be sleepy music or even my favorite cleaning to songs. Yup I have songs I like to listen to while cleaning. 3. Dream journal: this option is like its own mini blog on its own. I might make it just a label of my post. I'm not sure yet but this option will share with you my crazy wacky dreams when I remember them. You might have even heard of Luce dreams. Well I am a lucid dreamer which means on certain occasions basically I can control my dreams. I don't have them as much as I use to but I will share those too. Warning if you pick this option you will be extremely confused and dying of laughter. I have those never could happen dreams. For example, I had a dream that Bruno Mars and I started putting tons of glue on this cardboard box just to stick on the wall for no purpose. I had another dream once that someone made a bomb out of ice-cream, vinegar, and bacon. It blew up my car. This certainly will be as recent as possible so the dreams won't be from years ago unless they Are super funny and I have to share them with somebody.
Remember vote and you can pick multiple answers if you can't think of which one you want the most. I hate when polls make you decide like that so I made it able to pick multiple answers. Voting closes Wednesday. It only takes one click. The poll is on the Right side of the page towards the top.
Bye. Have a fantastic day. I know I heard it is some trouble with the widget that allows the poll. If you can't get it to work just leave a comment of which choice you would like. Thanks again. Sorry.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.