Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Essays and distractions


I'm sorry that I say to myself and others that I'm a writer. I'm sorry that I'm beating myself up over being frustrated about an essay that I have to complete about a book we read in English. Hey this kind of stuff happens to me all the time. Yeah, I have constant writer's block or whatever you want to call it. I'm just a little bit stomped on how to end this essay. I don't know how to cut it off. Maybe I should end with a cute little quote or something in the essay.

 I don't know if my teacher would like that. She is very picky. My grade always changes dramatically in that class. I feel like if I make one little mistake she'll chop off ten points. Make three mistakes you get a lousy seventy it feels like sometimes.


I guess that what you get though because she is extremely helpful if you need it.

Anyway, my point of this post is to complain to everyone how one of my passions in life that I hard time doing, but you overcome it even if in the middle of class your laptop shuts off on you. Luckily, I saved it right before it shut off on me. That was a big sigh of relief. You would think I learned my lesson about saving my work. One time I messed up pretty badly when transferring my work on to my flash drive. Yeah, it was bad I lost about three pages of text.

Back to the point of this post: I made this post to encourage the writers out there to get back to work and refocus because I know when I get writer's block I don't focus and lose interest. I begin to get distracted. I on the internet, Pandora, YouTube, write a post, play with my dog, eat, and sometimes even stare at a wall to get out of doing my work.
Regular Show! My sister is like addicted to this show.
Even if you are not a writer and you're supposed to being doing some type of work or working towards some type of goal GET BACK TO WORK. Also before you get back to work and refocusing or whatever you should like, comment, and follow my blog. Thanks. Tell me what you do when you can't focus.

Sorry this post seemed all over the place.  I seriously just put on the screen what my brain was thinking. My brain is a little scattered at the moment. You might can tell I'm using this post as a distraction. I should go and practice what I'm preaching. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. you should have done just what you did. and come on! this happens to everyone once a while. just chill, take a break from your distractions and have fun! life is all about having fun. you are great, just keep pouring out your feelings. that is what this blogs are! :D good luck with happiness. take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking my blog and the encouragement to kepp writing about what I feel.

      Delete
  2. I'm avoiding writing by checking out blogs... so I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad i'm not the only one. Glad you can relate.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.