 |
| This is not my litte brother's room, but this is pretty close. |
The last few days has been crazy and busy. I'm sure you're glad that you have a break right now too. I have been keeping up with school work and last week I helped my sister clean her side of the closest. That took two hours out of my life. Well over two hours because I told her I would leave after two hours, but I stayed for an extra ten-twenty minutes to vacuum and pick up the last few things. Thursday I helped my brother clean his messy corner filled with books looking for a shelf, toys, puzzle pieces, paper ( it was tons of paper), candy, leap frog books (I use to love those things), and McDonald happy meal toys. That took about thirty minutes before I gave up due to my brother's constant complaining.
My brother and sister aren't grateful for my cleaning assistance. My mother even made my sister say thank you which unbelievable. She was mean to me for almost the rest of the day. Is that her way of showing thanks? I think not.
Anyways, my brother finished up the room by himself this morning. He made a bigger mess than where we left off and had to clean that too.
Also on Thursday I finished the final script for the web series me and my sister are creating. We haven't given it an official name yet. Now all we have to do is film, find music, edit, and put it on YouTube. Remember everyone we are going to premire in August. Spread the word. If you have a name suggestions that would be great. It need to be something simple and short, but represents the whole concept of the show. It is going to be about teen issues, helpful tips, it is funny, a little out there, and different. If you anything that would fit all those catergories that would be very helpful.
 |
| 2 much 2 do! |
I am also studying for testes and for my permit test. Yup, it is true. When I first started studying I don't know what I expected. I just took practice tests and failed them and got discourage, but now since I'm actually studying I'm doing pretty well on the tests and feel pretty confident now. So yeah. I been having a crazy week and last week was busy too. I guess I'll see you later.
Thanks for listening. Remember to like, comment, and follow.
Hmmm...a name for your show? That's a lot your going to cover. My suggestion would be to pick a name that focuses on your main topic - then you can branch out from there. Example, Rachel Ray started out as cooking, but now she does interviews, guests, etc. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your suggestion. Yeah, it's very hard to come up with name to represent your whole concept of your web series.
Delete