Thursday, January 3, 2013
Our small wet seal haul
Our small wet seal haul is a video where we show off our new skirts we got from wet seal last weekend. Sorry it took so long for it to upload, YouTube was not be ing that smart. I got really furstrated and everything. It probably took about six hours i think. Plus, we had to film and edit. We had to match the music with the video. Next time we should really pick the song first.
Anyway, thanks for watching and go shop at wet seal. They are awesome and really cheap if you are on a budget. I think we got three skirts, two pairs of leggings, and four shirts for about fifty bucks including tax. I hope you have a fablous day and stay tuned for more My DD Show episodes! Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and share what your fav skirt was in the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.