Sunday, January 6, 2013

Watching Once Upon A Time



Spolier Alert Blog:

I'm watching once upon a time. It is an OK a show. It is something to watch on Sundays, I guess. I love the characters and the costumes are so great. Sometimes I wonder where the storyline is going sometimes. I use to be really into it on Netflix on the first season. This second season is dragging on to me, in my opinion.

The premiere:
 Regina's speech in the premiere was very powerful. I was surprised when Prince Charming took such quick action to kill her like that. I know he was defending his girl, Snow white but his name is "Prince Charming". He is supposed to be sweet.
I thought when the second season started, the first half, that the flashbacks would stop. I thought the fablous costumes would stop. I'm glad to see I was wrong. My favorite part is the flashback and pieceing together the Fairytale puzzle.

What I love about the show:
I also love how gives the character each their own background story. It makes you feel like it is more than one good guy or bad guy. It gives the show's characters depth and emphasises how each one has a secret or something to hide. it shows how each one of them had something to overcome. Each character done something bad and good. Nobody in the show is perfect. It shows how our perfect, bleoved fairytales are all wrapped up into one big story. It is fun to see them interact with one another.

Favorite character:
I know he is bad, but i just love how Robert Carlyle plays his role as Rumpelstiltskin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.