Sunday, January 20, 2013

An idea: A web series?

I just found a web series called Squareville. It is fantastic, I also found out that it is a second season coming soon. I think it should be more web series out there that represent life, everyday situations while the actors enjoy making these videos. I decided, it is not official, to create a web series. Don't get to excited, yet. I just wanted to pitch this idea about making a series about everyday life and how teenage girls try to meet their goals, survive high school, and face obstacles. We try to make this dream a reality. If you wish to see this become a reality please comment. I encourage you to check out Squareville by clicking the link. Also, if you know of any other web series out there that you think I should check leave a comment about that too. I would love to watch your videos on YouTube too, if you have you have any. If you have any idea about what we subjects we should cover in our upcoming series, let us know. We love to hear all your suggestions and comment. Spread the word about this idea and the rest of this blog.

P.S. Remember this is just an idea. If you really wish to see us make a web series: comment, like, and follow this blog. Also, subscribe to my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.