Sunday, January 27, 2013

Is my teacher serious?

Wow, sometimes I wonder why the teacher leaves the sub with no lesson plan. Did the teacher forget? Is the sub not smart and can't find the lesson plan hidden on the desk. Last time, the sub got locked out the computer. We lost twenty minutes of instructional time. If you think instructional time means taking useless, endless notes. This class is getting on my nerves. The thing that bugs me is that the slide show that contains the notes was written like eight years ago. I know we need to learn the same standards, but I think it should be renew and the typos to be fixed. Is that too much to ask? Isn't annoying to you, as a teacher, to have to explain what you meant three classes a day for the eight years you had these slides. I think this a personal issue I'm going though. I think this my pet peeve, typos. I know I make typos; I will try to improve. Because when I make a mistake I fix it as soon as I notice it. I also hate when people leave the fridge open, but that's another story. Ok, bye. See ya later my fellow readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.