"Just keep trying"
The phrase is easy to say, but it isn't easy to do. I'm sitting in bed sobbing about how hard it is be discovered for my writing and my unknown 'talent'. I may have just started and just began blogging. I only have 10 post, not counting this one. I believe I must become some sort of instant star and everyone should know who I am and care about what i have to say.
Before I sat down and wrote this post, I said to my sister, she wasn't playing attention, that no body knows I exist, even online. Truth be told that the Internet is filled with stuff. How is anyone going to find ME. Do I stand out? Not really, I'm just a quiet, shy girl trying to find someone to share my adventures and make my boring days not so boring because I think I have something to share with the world. I don't know what, yet. I'm still trying to find my true calling. I am wishing and hoping that I can make a difference in the world or touch a person's life. I do not know how or when, but I will find my way.
I try and try. I feel defeated and so then I give up. This time I am not going down without a fight. I, Destiny Hanks, want to make an effort to become someone that is confident and successful.
If you are listening, thank you for letting this quiet girl feel like she has a voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.