Sunday, January 13, 2013

Moving sweaters?

OK, so my sister and I made this fantastic video using stop motion. It was a ton of editing. I forgot how much stop motion takes out of you. It was so tiring and then when you you get done it was only a few seconds long. The video was about these moving sweaters that we encountered and then we get so freaked out about how they are moving and run away. Then, the sweater do their little dance i guess. Yes, I know it is cheesy and a little ridiculous, but we wanted to showcase our sweaters in a fun and new way. It was fun to film and take pics all day. I think it took a hour to take all the photos and another hour to do the filming. It took about two hours(because i was being lazy) to edit. It took a while to upload and finish it since school is back in. Winter break has been officially over for a week now, so sad. Hey, education is important though. I'm complaining that much. I'm just complaining a little. I was so glad to see my friends again and not be completely bored all day.

I hope you stay tuned for more episodes of My DD Show with your beloved DD or Destiny and wild Autumn or AJ.

P.S. Remember to check out the other videos on my YouTube channel and follow blog. It really fun to scream at Autumn for no reason. It was so funny to see her face when i kept jumping out. OK, bye see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.