Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Lazy Day


I am in the middle of this great project my sister and I are working on. It is about these sweaters coming to life. Well, it is stop animation or stop motion, but it is really cool. It took us awhile to figure out what we wanted to present the sweaters to our viewers, but we thought we give an interesting style. It is only about thirty seconds long, but it was fun to make. I have to add some music and make an ending to the video.

I really want some feedback about what everyone thinks of My DD Show (the blog and my YouTube channel). I just want to share that i finally got 100 view on my blog. Thank you everyone who gave my blog a chance.

Anyways, I know this is weird post so I'll let you go. I'll post later today because I'm always on this laptop. I might as well do something productive and not just watching 'The Lying Game' on netflix, snacking, and window shopping on the Internet. This is what my lazy days look like and I welcome you to join me.
I found this picture and it so reminded me of how I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.