Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cleaning and organizing

Hello, everyone. Yesterday was full if cleaning and then relaxing that I totally forgot to post about something. I cleaned my room, the living room, and helped clean the den. I cleaned wood surfaces and glass. I was in full cleaning mood. I even thought of cleaning my closest, but to accomplish that I need the whole family's help because some of that stuff in the closest is not mine or mine from a long time ago. It is full of baby stuff. I would take a pic right now how it looks but it is unbearable. I tried to get my sweater out of it and the all the stuff on the middle shelf decided to fall down out of the closest. It had no reason to fall over. Anyway, that is my next goal. It will probably take awhile to get my family to agree on a time to tackle it.
I even cleaned the back of the door. I took all the meaningless posters off of the wall. They don't represent me anymore. I made homemade pockets out of paper and decorated them with my sister. It was really neat how they turned out. I made a ton of pockets hoping this would help me stay organized and keep everything in its spot because the things on the wall are all things that I lose too often. It was time to get this organized and know where my things were. Ok bye, readers see you later.







1 comment:

  1. It's always hard work trying to get the family to help with the cleaning, no family in the universe can escape this.

    Those pockets are so neat, How did you make them?

    I'm always losing things: My mobile, My Remote Controls, My Dignity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.