Friday, January 18, 2013
My teachers
If you saw my earlier post about about my project I just want to inform you that we presented a few hours ago and the seconds that we actually performed my group was fantastic. The class knew what our persuasive devices were that we presented. I guess I should have gave them more credit and put more faith in our group that we knew what we were doing. We got our rubric back at the end of class and our grade. Ms. Hereford loved our product and gave us a pretty 100 at the bottom of the rubric. This means a lot to me because ms. Hereford is a tough grader. She is wonderful teacher that is strict and expects the very best, nothing less like the other teachers. She is my fav teacher and does a good helping me understand one of my worst subjects, English. I know I want to be a writer and I have some good ideas, but it is hard to write sometimes when you so many rules, grammar, and spelling to worry about. I appreciate what ms. Hereford and some other teachers are doing to help educate their students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.