Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Almost my birthday!

My b-day is finally coming. I wondering if it might snow. Sadly, my birthday is on a Sunday which means i won't be able to spend my actually birthday with all my friends. I would love if on my birthday i hit 200 hundred views on my blog. That would be the perfect gift from my readers. When my birthday does role around i will be doing a birthday haul video, so i can show you all things my family and friends decided to get me. Now, i just have to start thinking what i want to do on my birthday. Usually, i do something small each year. I really would only do something really big like on my 18 b-day or 21. Something like that. This year I'm going to be turning 15. I'm so going to get my permit. I promise to be careful on the road. That also means my parents are going to start looking and pricing cars. I think it would be really cute to get a car and get it painted purple or some kind of custom paint job. Anybody have any ideas of what they think would look really cute? I saw some cars that had skittles on it. Another one had Oscar from Sesame Street all over their car. I saw another one that had their name on it. The only probably with that is everyone would know your name which isn't a bad thing to certain people, but for me that would be completely awkward in some cases. OK, see ya later and leave your suggestions. Follow my blog and make sure you help me get 200 page views. Thank You for your support. Subscribe to my YouTube so you don't miss my upcoming videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.