One week away is my birthday. I will be turning fifteen. Yeah! OK so right now I'm currently working on the web series I said I was going to be creating. It is going to be a weird kind of comedy that showcases family life and school issues . We haven't started filming yet. We are just writing and rewriting trying to find what kind of style I'm trying to work towards. I would love to hear any suggestions or tips about how to create a web series.
So far, things are starting to sound great. It is kind of hard to make a whole series when you only have two people as your main cast. I have to be the main writer, director, and actor. It is a huge task to take on, but I'm willing to take the challenge. I juts hope I wouldn't stress myself out too much or drive away my other actor.
I'm debating if I should let my brother be in the show as a guest star. He wants to be, but he is young and doesn't catch the concept that he has to commit and his choice is final when I write the episode's script. It would be great to have another available actor, but he is unpredictable. I think I don't want to take the risk.
So yeah, I haven't be having the greatest week so far. It has been full of decisions and avoiding being sick on my birthday. See you soon. I have to do my reading assignment and work on my English Power point project.(that was a lot of P's) Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.