Saturday, July 27, 2013

I changed my mind.

Hey everyone!

Does anyone remember how I said I wanted to stay in school a few months ago? ell, if you don't remember that's fine I have the post right here. I changed my mind. I don't want to go back just yet. No, no, and NO.
Why did I ever say I wanted to stay in school? What was I thinking?

You'll have to drag me kicking and screaming because at this point in my summer I didn't really do anything that I promised myself that I would do. I told myself that I was going to try to brainstorm and complete my novel's storyline. I was going to blog nonstop like twice a day each day. I wanted to hang out with my friends at least once a week. I wanted to do so much.

Now, I have less than a week before school starts up again.

And what did I mainly do?

Sleep. Eat. Read. Spend endless hours on the internet.

I accomplish bare minimum of my goals.

The strange thing is that even though I did accomplish bare minimum of my goals, I did do some amazing stuff, now that I think about it.

I went to New Oreleans, reached my 100th post, relaxed, went to Holiday World, and yes endless hours on the internet.

4 comments:

  1. I feel you. I've done nothing I wanted to do this summer, but because I'm in Greece I have one more month and then some before school starts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! I have such a short summer break because I have a fall, winter, and spring break too.

      Delete
  2. I'm surprised at how early you have to go back to school! Thankyou for the liebster nomination by the way, when i've finished my trip to germany i'll get round to it! :) Enjoy the last of your holiday, <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome. You were the first person I thought to nominate. And yeah, it's crazy that I have to back to school so soon.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.