
We are talking about that summer reading book. Yup, the book that I totally dissed. And then turned around and said that I love the author.
My teacher is great (hope my teacher isn't reading this) but he is talker. He is the book Neuwirth. (the rambler). I believe that if you ramble on about something in extreme detail, you are passionate about that topic. And my teacher is highly passionate.
So that's what I was up to for the day.
At the end of the book talk, I felt exhausted. I don't know why. It was actually like I was in class. It kind of disgusted me in a way. It was like how dare you turn my comfy home into some type of learning environment with your face on my screen when I'm supposed to be eating junk food while watching TV.
Joking aside, my teacher actually helped me understand and have a richer understanding about the book. He's awesome, but I can tell we're going to debate about certain topics.
(Wish me good luck because this teacher actually wants to teach. His class is going to be hard but worth it.)

ur writtings are very good i like them
ReplyDeletethanks!
Delete