I go in fridge and look at the various things in there. I stare in there and move things around trying to find something tasty. I end up with nothing.
I always pick a food in the pantry or the fridge that I know I don't like. Today, I tried these hot and spicy Cheez Its and even a fresh peach again knowing that I tried it in the past but convincing myself that I'll love it. To no surprise I dislike the Cheez It. I swallow it but didn't eat the other half crumbling in my hand.
![]() |
| I should have taken a picture, but this all I could find on Google images. |
I kind of forgot that peaches are squishy so I completely murdered the thing trying to cut the skin off. In frustration, I ate it anyway even though it didn't look good. I made a mess. I made a disgusting mess...I murdered the thing. My mom just shook her head at me.
Why?
I don't know. Maybe I think I'll try different kinds of brands or different ways of preparations or recipes then I'll like the food. It always fails. I don't know.
Just another strange thing that I seem to do.
But when I do find something I like I'm crazy about it. I love food. I'm not a fancy foodie, but I do love food.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.