Weird but a great song. One of the comments said it is more than just a nipple ring song.
I watched Hello, Harto and a bunch of other videos.
I found one video that actually made me tear up and I'm not the crying-touchy-feely-person:
Wow, Destiny it's Draw My Life video. Those are all depressing and sad or not people just trying to be overly dramatic and about funny experiences. No, this one is about a person's life. There real life. It takes a ton a of courage to do something like what Lily, Superwoman, did. She made this Draw My Life video and it was about her this time.
I like how at the end it seemed like every person was crying and being sad and then she tried to cheer everyone up at the end with unicorns.
I wouldn't say it made me feel bad for her, but it made it seem like she's real. Duh, Destiny she's a person. It made her seem like she was more than a person that made me laugh and had a carefree, happy life. She went through her own struggles and she preserved and became successful after her own hurdles through life. In this video, I think I snapped back to reality that reality is reality. You can choose to change it or you can refuse.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.