Friday, July 19, 2013

Nature girl


(Grrr, somehow blogger make this post into a draft with out me knowing it. It deleted the the comment that I saw later in my email. Blogger has mind of its own. Ok so here it goes. I'm going to write this post over again even though I barely remember what I wrote. So that technically makes my 100th post my 99th but shhh don't tell anyone. Technically.)


I am not a nature girl, but nature is so beautiful. I hate outside. I never really liked going outside. I do not like sweat or smell from outside. I hate it. I been trying to appreciate being outside more. Well, I been force to appreciate being outside.



A few days ago I saw a deer that has been lingering in my grandparent's neighborhood. It was just munching on grass not having a care in the world. That deer must have been use to people because it didn't seem frazzled by our  appearance.

That's when i realized that Nature is beautiful. I wish I was a nature girl. Then I snap back to reality and say that will never happen. Never.


1 comment:

  1. At the least, it sounds like you have an appreciation for nature! That has to count for something, si?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and reading my blog. I will try to reply.